easy and close to original recipe for spaghetti carbonara, yum!
I think that whenever a recipe is easy and has few ingredients than it is the best. Spaghetti carbonara reminds me of the simple and fabulous homemade recipes that our grandmas used to make for us. They didn’t use fancy “sauces” or expensive cooking utensils, all they had was easy and accessible ingredients, yet they could make the most wonderful and tasty dish in the world.
View original post 249 more words
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Onion
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1 Tblsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tblsp Vinegar
- Salt, Pepper to taste
- Cut all ingredients and mix them with the dressing, serve and enjoy!
- Add parmesan or some feta if you wish
- Amount good for about 2-3 servings
- The whole salad has about 500kcal
- contains healthy fats from avocado and olive oil
- contains vitamin B, C, E and more